Get Started with JaiHo Chain
The easiest way to use JaiHo Chain is through a wallet with support for JaiHo Chain accounts and transfers.
- Generating crypto keys and addresses, which serves as the base of a wallet
- Showing the balances of assets on the addresses
- Sending and receiving assets
JaiHo Chain Web Wallet also presents a trading UI similar to JaiHo.com, where you can examine market data and manage your orders to trade among the listed assets.
Learn about the list of wallet available here.
Chain Explorer provides a portal to explore blocks and transaction details.
On JaiHo Chain Explorer, you can also check different asset types, the distribution of their ownerships, and owners' transactions.
There are Accelerated Nodes which provide advanced API services for the public.
There are data seed nodes in the network which allow users to perform low-level operations like executing ABCI queries, viewing network/consensus state or broadcasting a transaction.
Advanced Ways To Use Blockchain
Run your own full node
Please refer to this guide about how to run your own node.
Run your own light client
Please refer to this guide about how to run your own light client.
Access via Node Command Line Interface (CLI)
A Command Line Interface is available for Linux and Mac platforms.
- Create wallets and manage keys
- Encode/sign transactions and submit to JaiHo Chain/DEX, including Transfer, New Order, Cancel Order, etc.
- Communicate with JaiHo Chain/DEX Node RPC calls through public node RPC services or your own private full nodes
Please refer to specific SDK documentation for more information:
Please check the technical details for more technical information.